Browse by Course
- ACC200 Principles of Accounting.
- ACC201 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC302 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC304 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC306 Cost Accounting
- ACC308 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC401 Advanced Accounting
- ACC404 Auditing
- ACC407 International Accounting
- ACC520 PC Financial Accounting
- ACC522 International Financial Accounting
- ACC632 Auditing and Internal Control
COBA Faculty Directory
Over 45 international full-time experienced faculty, all of whom have both theoretical and practical knowledge with PhD degrees from well-recognized World Wide Universities, mainly from North America, Europe and Australia.
Welcome to the ACC401-Advanced Accounting Course Guide
If you are interested in learning more about the Accounting program in ADU, please check the College of Business Administration (COBA) or Abu Dhabi University websites to learn more about degrees offered by the College and the University.
Search EBSCO Databases
Advanced Accounting News Headlines
The Future of Corporate Governance