Browse by Course
- ACC200 Principles of Accounting.
- ACC201 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC302 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC304 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC306 Cost Accounting
- ACC308 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC401 Advanced Accounting
- ACC404 Auditing
- ACC407 International Accounting
- ACC520 PC Financial Accounting
- ACC522 International Financial Accounting
- ACC632 Auditing and Internal Control
Welcome to the ACC520-PC Financial Accounting Course Guide
The Course Guide ACC520-PC Financial Accounting provides pointers for getting started with your research. It includes links to library subscription resources, including article databases, journals and books, as well as open authoritative web content. If you would like additional help with your Financial Accounting research projects, or with learning how to use Library resources, don't hesitate to email the Library.
If you are interested in learning more about the Accounting program in ADU, please check the College of Business Administration or Abu Dhabi University websites to learn more about degrees offered by the College and the University.
Search EBSCO Databases