Browse by Course
- ARL100 Communication Skills in Arabic I
- ARL105 Communication Skills in Arabic II
- CRT301 Critical Thinking
- ENG100 English I
- ENG200 English II
- ENG300 Technical Communication for Business and Humanities
- ENG305 Technical Communication for Engineering and Science
- ITE100 Introduction to Information Technology Applications
- ISL100 Islamic Culture
- MTG100 College Mathematics
- MTT101 Mathematics for Science & Technology
- MTT102 Calculus I
- NSC201 Natural Science
- PHI300 Professional Ethics
- PSY201 General Psychology
- SOC201 UAE and GCC Society
- STT100 General Statistics
- UNS102 University Study Skills
UC Faculty Directory
Over 26 international full-time experienced faculty, all of whom have both theoretical and practical knowledge with PhD degrees from well-recognized World Wide Universities, mainly from North America, Europe and Australia.
Welcome to the ENG100 English I Course Guide
The Course Guide ENG100-English I provides pointers for getting started with your research. It includes links to library subscription resources, including article databases, journals and books, as well as open authoritative web content. If you would like additional help with your English I research projects, or with learning how to use Library resources, don't hesitate to email the Library.
If you are interested in learning more about the University College program, please check the University College (UC) or Abu Dhabi University websites to learn more about degrees offered by the College and the University.