Google Books is a service from Google that searches the full text of books that Google scans, converts to text using optical character recognition, and stores in its digital database.
How to Find Books in the Library
The place to start is the Library Catalogue. The Catalogue includes printed and electronic books held by the Library.
Enter your search terms and then use the options on the left hand side of the screen to refine your results. You can use the Advanced Search option if you wish to combine specific terms such as author and keyword.
Each item has a map available showing the location of the material .All books have a Call Number, made up of letters, then numbers and finally a filing suffix .
Reference & Research Books for Public Relation and Communication
- Arredondo, Lani. Communicate effectively 24 lessons for day-to-day business success. New York : McGraw-Hill, 2007
- Clarke-Epstein, Chris. 78 important questions every leader should ask and answer. New York, N.Y. : AMACOM, c2002.
- Dutta, Mohan J. Communicating health. Cambridge, UK ; Malden, MA : Polity, 2008. R118.D88 2008.
- Exploring public relations. Harlow ; New York, NY : FT Prentice Hall, 2009. HM1221.E97 2009.
- Green, Andy, Creativity in public relations. New delhi, [India] : Crest Publishing House, 2003. HD59.G74 2003.
- Guth, David W. Public relations : a values-driven approach. Boston : Pearson/Allyn and Bacon, c2009. HM1221.G88 2009.
- Hackman, Michael Z. Leadership : a communication perspective. Long Grove, Ill. : Waveland Press, c2009. HM1261.H33 2009.
- Holtz, Shel. Public relations on the Net winning strategies to inform and influence the media, the investment community, the government, the public, and more! . New York : AMACOM, American Management Association, c2002.
- Phillips, David, Online public relations : a practical guide to developing an online strategy in the world of social media. London; Philadelphia : Kogan Page, 2009. HD59.P45 2009.
- Public relations in practice. New Delhi, [India] : Crest Publishing House, 2003. HD59.P83 2003.
- Regester, Michael. Risk issues and crisis management in public relations a casebook of best practice. London ; Philadelphia : Kogan Page, 2008. HD59.5.R44 2008eb.
- Smith, Lyn. Effective internal communication. Sterling, VA : Kogan Page, 2005.
- Stanton, Nicky, Mastering communication. Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2004. P90 S73 2004.
- Whetten, David A. Developing management skills. Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Prentice Hall International, c2005. HD30.4.W44 2005.