Google Scholar is a freely-accessible Web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines
How to Find Articles & Journals in the Library
Library databases are used to locate references to journal articles, newspaper articles, chapters of books, research reports, book reviews, and conference proceedings. Library staff can assist you with choosing databases and finding information for your topic. The Library Subject Guides provide you with a quick start list of databases relevant to your subject area.
relevant search results
Librarians can also help you with any questions you have. Speak with them in person or send a query online to Ask A librarian.
Abu Dhabi University Library - Databases in Focus
How to find Academic Articles in the Library?
ADU Library One Search
Selected Databases for FIN512-Financial Management
- ABI Complete - A ProQuest database covers a wide range of popular academic subjects related to business. This database includes around 5000 journals, with over 3,900 full-text. It includes thousands of full-text journals, dissertations, working papers, key newspapers as well as country-and industry-focused reports and data.
- Academic Search Complete - An EBSCOhost database contains indexing and abstracts for more than 8,500 journals. This multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles. PDF backfiles to 1975 or further are available for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles.
- Business Source Complete - This is the industry's most popular business research database, features full text for more than 2,200 journals. Full text is provided back to 1965, and searchable cited references back to 1998.
- Dissertations ProQuest - A ProQuest Database covers the most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses. Full Text includes millions of searchable citations to dissertation and theses from around the world from 1861 to the present day that are available for download in PDF format.
- Ebrary - A ProQuest database hosting e-books for libraries and researchers worldwide. Currently hosts 75,000 documents in the electronic formats.
- Emerald - An established publisher with over 200 titles in the fields of management, information science and engineering.
- GREENR - Global Reference on Environment, Energy and Natural Resources - This multidisciplinary database provides authoritative analysis, journals, news, case studies, legislations, conference proceedings, statistics and multimedia for issues related to energy systems, healthcare, agriculture, technology, climate change, population and more.
- JSTOR - A digital archive of over one thousand academic journals and other scholarly content.
- Oxford Reference Online - The biggest, most up-to-date, authoritative, accessible, editorially vetted reference work in the world, covers over 1.4 million facts and definitions, thousands of illustrations, maps, and links to other web resources.
- Research Library - A ProQuest database, covering a wide range of popular academic subjects. Includes more than 4,730 titles, with over 3,315 in full text.
- ScienceDirect - A leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books.
- SpringerLink - Contains more than 25,000 e-books and journals on various subjects.
Selected Articles for FIN512-Financial Management
- Bonaimé, A. A., Hankins, K. W., & Harford, J. (2014). Financial Flexibility, Risk Management, and Payout Choice. Review Of Financial Studies, 27(4), 1074-1101.
- Shu-Hui, s., Nuryyev, G., & Aimable, W. (2014). THE EFFECT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY IN HAITI. International Journal Of Organizational Innovation, 6(4), 90-98.
- Reimers, C., & Scheepers, C. B. (2016). Exploring the role of non-financial risk management in strategy processes of large retail banks. South African Journal Of Business Management, 47(3), 1-12.
- Bandyopadhyay, S. (2015). Financial management and service delivery: a nonparametric analysis for Indian cities. Annals Of Regional Science, 54(3), 721-751.
- István, L. (2014). ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF DEBRECEN. Annals Of The University Of Oradea, Economic Science Series, 23(1), 763-772.
- KUMAR, D. S., & CHANDRASEKAR, V. (2014). FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS OF DIVIDEND POLICY PURSUED BY SELECTED INDIAN MANUFACTURING COMPANIES. Journal Of Financial Management & Analysis, 27(1), 20-32.
- Pringle, J. J. (1974). THE IMPERFECT-MARKETS MODEL OF COMMERCIAL BANK FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT. Journal Of Financial & Quantitative Analysis, 9(1), 69-87.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INDICATORS TO AID DECISION-MAKING (STATISTICS). (2012). Journal of Financial Management & Analysis, 25(2), v-xxiii.
- LATANÉ, H. A., & TUTTLE, D. L. (1966). DECISION THEORY AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT. Journal Of Finance, 21(2), 228-244.
You can search our E-journal Finder by exact title of the journal “Title begins with” or by one word in the journal title “Title contains” or you can use “Browse e-journals by subject” click on the drop box and select your subject.